Australian Bushland Weddings
Looking for something a little different? Want to include the whole family? Set in the beautiful Hawkesbury region only 1.5 hrs drive from Sydney CBD, what about a weekend away to celebrate your wedding at one of our beautiful venues?
Enjoy a weekend of festivity with family and friends with an open-air back to nature ceremony or imagine getting married at the site of Castle ruins; You can organise as much of your wedding event or as little as you desire, celebrant, caterer, entertainment and most importantly a place for guests to sleep .The site is yours exclusively from Friday evening to Sunday afternoon. We can cater for your wedding with anything from finger food, Aussie barbecue to 3 course gourmet meal, Bar and attendants.
Even a medieval feast or themed dinner!
- A fully equipped site with basic cabins, kitchen and amenities
- Situated on the banks of the peaceful Webbs Creek.
- It is a private venue with sole hire for your event
- Pristine bushland setting
- Suitable for smaller or more intimate weddings
80 - 200 persons
- This site offers the use of a large recreation hall with seating for up to 200
- It also has the mighty Castle Mountain overlooking it
- This site has air conditioned basic cabins and self contained chalet
- Set in beautiful surroundings and waterways it offers guests a private location with a few more creature comforts